Friday, August 19, 2005


Spot 12 – Bern
Bern is known mainly for 3 things: being the Capital of Switzerland, its bears and hosting the contemporary descendent of the well-known Willy Fog, my very good friend Gian, Ryanair’s favourite client.
After having met him in I don’t know how many different countries, including my home town, I finally had the unexpected pleasure to visit him in his home town for two lovely days.
Besides the scepticism of some of its own inhabitants, I once again found Bern a charming town, specially its lovely city centre. Besides, I have arrived in the middle of the “Buskers Bern”, a festival of street music that, according to what I have been told by the locals, brings thousands of people to the streets, creating a great atmosphere that is not common through out the year

After attending a quiet party on my first night, we took the following morning to some proper sleep (believe me, I know how to value a nice comfortable bed now), hitting the town in the afternoon for some sightseeing. In the night, the first heavy partying of out journey, which started with the kind invitation of Gian’s old flatmate, Sabine for a dinner at her place (I take this chance to thank you, as I believe the tasty shots I’ve prepared you did not express a lot gratitude then) and ended up quite some ours later on a Disco, after some drinks and “borrowing” a bicycle for the night. Before our departure on the following day, the obligatory visit to the Bear’s Pit.

Thank you Gian (see you soon in Porto, right buddy?), as well as Gian’s Mum and Sandra for the hospitality.

2 Comments:

At August 20, 2005 9:54 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Grande mano, tu é que te divertes á grande. Eu ja cheguei do algarve, tive em nossa casa com, imagina, 4 gatas... mas digo te uma coisa... nunca maisssssssss... deus me livre... que depressão... ao fim do 2º dia esqueceram-se completamente que estava um homem lá em casa... jantavam de toalhinha, faziam top-lees na varanda e depois aquelas conversas tipicas de trintonas solteironas cheias de crises psicológicas... olha, até te digo mais, 8 dias com elas e até já tenho dores menstruais, desconfio até que estou grávido...Enfim foi mais uma experiência... agora a sério, espero que continue tudo a correr bem... eu sempre critiquei esta tua viagem sózinho, mas tenho que admitir que estás em grande... admiro-te cada vez mais... grande abraço e muito cuidado.
Luís Alves.

 
At August 20, 2005 4:15 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tiago:

Isso é q tem sido gozar... Os teus amigos Italianos devem ser mt divertidos pelo q me foi possível ouvir através do telefone.
Já estamos com saudades tuas.
Agora vou tomar um banhinho de sol.
Bjs de todos incluindo a Fitun ,cada dia mais arrebitada.

Mãe

PS. Mts bjs para a Ana Lília, Maria João e Inês

 

Post a Comment

<< Home