Saturday, August 20, 2005

Update from Palermo (again)

Ciao a Tutti

I'm again writing from Palermo, to where I have returned yesterday after 5 marvelous days in San Vito Il Capo. As I have writen before, I was promissed paradise there and indeed, that was exaclty what I have found. I will for sure make a large (tipically Tiago's) post about this spot. For the time being, as I the only internet point I could find was in a bookstore (I have to stand, but at least is for free), I can only say I was at home. For the first 4 days I stayed with a huge and amazing Sicilian family, which literally adopted me. It is amazing how you can travel over 5000 km away from your city and have the feeling of arriving home. For the last day it was reserved the missing piece of the paradise's puzzle: an incredible party on a house by the sea, in the middle of nowhere, with over 20 italians celebratring their last day of holidays. Let just say that I should be gone to east Sicily 2 days ago and I still keep myself around.

Again, my plans did change substantialy. Tomorrow I am finally leaving to Salerno, where I should arrive on the 22nd, sleeping over for one night. On the 23rd I have my ferry to Barcelona, where my friend Pedro will be meeting me for the last 3 days of fiesta of this each day more amazing journey.

Now, if you excuse me, I have better things to do in my last hours in Sicily rather then to stand in front of a computer;) I'll keep in touch.

Kisses and hugs,
Tiago

P.S. - Mano, entao vou ser tio?! lol. Espero que as tuas amigas n venham a descobrir o endereço do meu blog

P.S.2 - To my mom, a huge "Baci" with many "saudades"

5 Comments:

At August 22, 2005 7:51 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maior:
Após dez dias de descanso merecido, cheguei finalmente perto de um computador com net. Alguns post para ler e muitas gargalhadas depois resolvi voltar a escrever. Por cá os Algarves continuam com grande andamento. Eu e a minha menina inês (beijinhos dela), estamos a descansar de mais um ano cheio de trabalho, utilizando como estratégias de relaxamento o sono, a praia, os copos e as comidas deliciosas.. Q vida... Agora vamos rumar a Norte. De quinta a sábado temos Caminha à nossa espera. Eseprava q estivesse à t espera tb mas já soube q não vou ter o prazer da t companhia. Com um final de praia para aproveitar despeço-me co cumprimentos para todos.

Diverte-te rapaz e manda um grande mimo para esses cavalinhos rampantes.
Abraço forte

Ruca e Inês

 
At August 23, 2005 9:43 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bom dia Tiaguinho!
A tua aventura está quase a terminar. Aproveita bem os últimos dias e trata como deve ser os teus 2 cavalitos.
Beijinhos de todos.

Mãe

Beijinhos para o Ruca e Inês

 
At August 24, 2005 10:29 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Miudo,

Só para mandar 1 beijinho. Já vi que continua tudo a correr lindamente e que o teu carrinho não te deixa ficar mal.

Beijokas,

Sofi

 
At August 25, 2005 12:41 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

NEM VAIS CONHECER A RAPARIGA QUANDO CHEGARES. ESTÁ UMA GRANDE ARREBITADA E MAIS GORDA E CRESCIDA.
JÁ DÁ PELO NOME E GOSTA IMENSO DE FAZER FITAS, COMO TU DIZES NÃO TEVE MESMO INFANCIA.


UM BEIJINHO

PAI

 
At August 28, 2005 12:25 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sei stato grande a scrivere ció che ho letto sulla tua famiglia adottiva di s. vito lo capo. ci sei mancato tantissimo un bacione da eugenia. BOONOO!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home